- A cookie is a small text file that is saved on the visitor’s device.
- Cookies provide us with statistical data, that help us analyze visitor behavior, and use that information to improve user experience and for marketing purposes. For example cookies enable us to save user’s IP address, that afterwards allows us to introduce our services and offers to the user through Google and Facebook.
- We use the following cookies on our webpage:
Google Analytics, i. e analytical cookie, that we use to collect analytical data about webpage visitors. We may also use that data to target ads on Google.
Google Tag Manager, i. e cookie through which we manage cookies on our webpage.
Facebook Pixel, i. e cookie for targeting ads and monitoring results on Facebook.
- We use both session and permanent cookies on our webpage. Session cookies will be deleted automatically after each visit, permanent cookies are stored for up to 2 years.
- You can limit or ban the storage of cookies on your device and you can also delete all previously stored cookies. In order to do that you will need to change the privacy settings on your web browser.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.